PHP Web Development
PHP is free and open-source software that can be used to build web applications that are rich and varied. It is capable of making complex pages and applications as a server-side scripting language. It’s also quick, reliable, and stable, making it a popular choice for developers.
We are a leading PHP development company at Codnetiv that offers advanced, customized PHP development services for various business needs. Our professionals are fully experienced to meet all requirements of PHP web development. We are able to do everything from simple PHP-based websites and applications to advanced domain-specific solutions. We understand our customers’ needs and have demonstrated excellence in delivering PHP-based CMS Development, e-commerce websites, social networking sites, web calendars, payment gateways, etc.
Advantages of using PHP
- Open Source code-PHP is the language for open-source scripting, meaning it does not rely on the compilation and coding. PHP provides well-supported open-source software. A group of developers from PHP are involved in creating a good library and supporting other developers through the community and forum support.
- Independent platform-PHP is an independent platform and developers don’t worry about the website use by browsers or application viewers. Our PHP Web Development Services are offered in such a way that PHP websites can run on any platform. PHP is compatible with both the IIS and Apache servers.
- Affordable and stable-PHP is a low-cost, high-performance, reliable option. A number of developers worked on applications designed to improve the use of the PHP application.
- Supports various frameworks-PHP supports object-oriented programming, MySQL, XML tools such as SimpleXML, SQLite, SOAP, etc.
- PHP is simple to use-even novice programmers can learn how to use PHP in a short time. The programming syntax in PHP is identical to the programming language in C.
- Rapid download-speed is the most important factor for uploading web pages. The more easily the web pages are accessed, the happier users will be.